- Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 14:29
- Written by Msgr. Robert Siler
Bookkeeper – St. Joseph Catholic Church, Kennewick
Bookkeeper needed to maintain accurate financial records for this non-profit organization. Duties include, general ledger, payroll, accounts payable and receivable. Must be able to prepare, analyze and report the financial data of the organization monthly.
The Selected Bookkeeper Must Have:
- An Associate's Degree or a BA
- Minimum seven years of experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Must be highly organized, dependable, and possess a strong work ethic
No phone calls please.